By Matt McCarron
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- And...the #Mercedes #AMG sightings continue this morning with a black CL63 AMG. http://t.co/sFMs7nBfUK 1 month ago
- Saw this a couple days back. #Mercedes-Benz CLK63 #AMG Black Series with longtube headers, HRE wheels and roll cage. http://t.co/7keAXPqxTT 1 month ago
- Subaru WRX Concept with a crazy amount of metal flake in the paint. @nyautoshow #nyias http://t.co/0QvS4A3cx5 1 month ago
- 2013 World Car Design of the Year winner: The #Jaguar F-Type #nyias @nyautoshow. http://t.co/jpUHcJ0MjB 1 month ago
- It's back! The new #Chevrolet Camaro #Z-28. #nyias @nyautoshow http://t.co/y1TJeH9x0t 1 month ago
- Engine in the all-new #Cadillac CTS. #nyias @nyautoshow http://t.co/PVeyZNpEiS 1 month ago
- All-new Range Rover Sport. #nyias @nyautoshow. http://t.co/xy95EI7NH8 1 month ago
- Matte finish doesn't work on every vehicle, but the #Audi R8 Plus looks the part. #nyias @nyautoshow http://t.co/WW0mO9yWCk 1 month ago
- The #Dodge #Viper TA (Time Attack) special edition. #nyias @nyautoshow http://t.co/zpXYFJ3LuP 1 month ago
- The all-new #Jaguar XK-RS GT. #nyias @nyautoshow http://t.co/pYNzSLFvtb 1 month ago
- New M5 and M6 Hamann Bodykits available now April 29, 2013The 2013 Geneva Motor Show saw some outrageous cars on display and far be it for Hamann to be left out, they took the chance to unveil two new incredible-looking kits for the M5 and M6. The M5 Mi55ion and M6 Mirr6r kits, as you can expect from Hamann by now, crank up the aggression [...]
- BMW 4 Series Concept Coupe Unveiled at Detroit Auto Show January 22, 2013Sitting right in plain view at the Detroit Auto Show is BMW‘s latest concept, which will foreshadow what the upcoming 4-series coupe will look like. Following in the footsteps of the BMW 6-series coupe, the 4-series concept coupe is a sleek, sexy and unbelievably gorgeous vehicle. In fact, the grilles on the fenders are actually [...]
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe Officially Unveiled December 31, 2012Having a tug-of-war over whether or not calling something a four-door coupe is even reasonable is a waste of time, but the M6 Gran Coupe most certainly isn’t. BMW officially unveiled the car ahead of its in-person debut during the 2013 Detroit Auto Show after photos leaked earlier this week. With 560 hp [...]
- 2013 BMW M5, M6 Unfit to Drive: Brand Says October 7, 2012BMW just issued a technical service bulletin to all of its dealers that calls for a stoppage of delivery for all 2013 M5, M6 and M6 Convertible vehicles for a problem with the oil pump. The bulletin says vehicles fitted with an affected pump can unexpectedly lose oil pressure, potentially causing major engine damage. BMW is contacting [...]
- BMW M5, M6 Recalled For Oil Pump Failure October 7, 2012Following a stoppage of deliveryon 2013 M5, M6 and M6 Convertible vehicles, BMWhas now issued an official recall for all three, over oil pump issues. A manufacturing process error at the plant caused the tolerance of the oil pump’s drive shaft and rotor to not meet standard specifications. Because of this, the driveshaft can separate from the rotor, causin […]
- BMW introduces 560-hp twin-turbo M6, with a manual option being considered February 12, 2012BMW has introduced a new, 3rd generation, BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible today. It comes with a high-torque 7-speed M-Double Clutch Transmission (M-DCT), an innovative Active M Differential, and a V8 engine with M TwinPower Turbo Technology, producing 10% higher output than a V10 engine found in earlier BMW’s and with 30% more torque.
- New BMW M5 F10 in action on Salzburgring vs BMW M3 October 3, 2011One friendly M5board.com Member shares with us the BMW M5 F10 in action vs the BMW M3 Compeition Package. Enjoy the bumpy ride here.
- Rennen Forged on BMW M5 V10 October 3, 2011Mean Sapphire Black BMW M5 V10 with huge Brembo brakes here.
- A sporty American BMW M5 owner October 3, 2011Now here we have three very sporty vehicles, enjoy them here.
- G-Power releases 700+ HP SKIII BMW M3 GTS September 28, 2011G-Power releases an engine kit with excess of 700 HP for the BMW M3 and BMW M3 GTS in particular. See here.